samedi 15 juin 2013

My Food Diary #1: What I Ate Today


Hi my lovelies, hope you're all fine :) I introduce for you today a new kind of posts which concerns what I eat in a typical day. Before I start, I would like to give a special thanks to my friend Yosr from the blog Mode et Beauté for all her inspiring and encouraging words. You're My Muse girl <3
So let's start :)

I always start my day with a good breakfast and as I'm in vacacion now I have more time to prepare a good and delicious breakfast :) For today I just made a mix of natural yogurt and some strawberries and apricots topped with cereals ( I love the combination of creamy and crispy texture)

Normally I get my morning snack by 11am but today I just skip it because I ate my breakfast late at morning :)
For lunch, I got a dish of pasta with tomato sauce, chicken, cheese and olive


After my workouts I got a green juice made with banana, apple, spinach and cucumber


For dinner, I made a very simple salad with carrot, lettuce, fennel and 2 eggs

I hope you like this post, tell me in the comment section below what did you eat today, I love reading your comments. Don't forget to subscribe and to follow me on my facebook page My Muse: The Blog. I love you 

5 commentaires: