lundi 20 mai 2013

Think Pink: Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Lovely morning pretties <3 I hope you like the new look of my blog as I do :) I'm in a Pink mood this period and this pink fever will follow us till the next blog post :) As you know girls summer is almost here, it's getting hot already and when the temperature heats up outside, nothing tastes better than a cold, creamy, frosty, fresh and fruity smoothie :) So, I come back today with a refreshing, savory, and healthy smoothie recipe made of strawberries and banana...


This sweet pink smoothie is full of vitamins, minerals and cancer fighting antioxidants. it can be, in fact, a nutritious breakfast, snack or post-workout meal. Let's see together how to make this delish pink smoothie:

Ingredients:
1 Banana
8 Strawberries
1 Natural yogurt
1 Tsp honey


Put the strawberries, banana and yogurt in the blender, add a one teaspoon of honey, you can also adjust the honey to taste. The reason why I added honey and not sugar is that I avoid any empty calories (honey contains natural sugar, minerals, vitamins, and even antioxidant properties, it's also fat and cholestrol) 
Blend everyting together until smooth :)


Here is my easy, fun to make, healthy and colorful strawberry banana smoothie :)



I really enjoyed writing this post so I hope you like it. Don't forget to leave your comments down below for more summer smoothies recipes :) You can follow me on my facebook page My Muse: The Blog... See you soon My Muses in another pink blog post <3


4 commentaires:

  1. J'ai trouvé la solution la solution pour vous faire des commentaires :) Miam miam super healthy and delicious la prochaine fois zid kiwi bniiina yaaaamy

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. glad that you like it sasou <3 thanks for commenting :*

      Supprimer
  2. Hum, I like this beautiful smoothie...

    RépondreSupprimer