vendredi 17 mai 2013

Today's Treat Meal: Hot Chocolate

Good morning girls, I missed you alot :) guess what?? I'm finally on vacation, I'm really sorry for not posting for such a long time but I have more time now to do things I love as blogging and cooking :)

Well I though it would be great to share with you a very easy recipe for a very yummy creamy drink. I want to tell you also that it's good to have a delicious treat meal from time to time as you will be more likely to stay on track when you know that you have this meal to look forwad to... So, for today's treat meal I've chosen to prepare a delicious Hot Chocolate.. I know it's hot outside and many of you prefer to have cold drinks but ,believe me, Hot Cocoa is always delicious even in summer :D


So let's start with the recipe...you will basically need:

  • 1 cup of milk
  • 3 tsp of cocoa powder
  • Pieces of chocolate
  • Whipped cream 

All what you have to do now is to heat the milk in a saucepan on medium heat, add the cocoa powder and the chocolate, mix well until it becomes hot.


And here is my loco hocho :p


You can use whipped cream or marshmallows to garnish your delicious hot chocolate and here is the final result ;)


this chocolate can be stored in the refrigerator up to 5 days, just mix it well and reheat it before serving :) I really hope you like today's post and let me know if any of you try this recipe, you can send your hot chocolate pictures to my facebook page  My Muse: The Blog. I love you all because you are my MUSE <3

4 commentaires:

  1. Je vais l'essayer tout de suite, j'ai envie de quelque chose de sucré ^^ Merci pour le post noussa, tu nous as manqué

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks alot alma for your sweet words <3 I'm sure you will like your Hot Chocolate and don't hesitate to share your hot chocolate picture with me :)

      Supprimer
  2. I like it ;) !! En plus sa ressemble à mon petit cappuccino special maison ;) mais c'est nettement plus fort que le chocolat hhh ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I'm glad you like it :) and by the way welcome to the blogosphere <3

      Supprimer