dimanche 10 mars 2013

My Tasty Sunday Lunch

When the weekend comes I enjoy spoiling myself. I have usually more time and I am in a good mood. SO, today's post is about my healthy and delicious lunch.

I LOVE mashed potatoes but the traditional recipe is made with loads of butter, cream and salt which makes this delicious recipe bad for our health. And because i believe that we can always create our healthy version of our favourites food I've decided to make my favourite meal healthier.

My recipe is very easy. you just need : 2 potatoes, 1 garlic, 1 boiled egg, 1/2 low fat natural yagurt (for the creamy texture), salt and pepper and chopped herbs.


Next to the mushed potatoes, I've made a salad ( i eat salad almost everyday) for more nutrients such as fiber and proteins.
My salad is made with romaine and butter lettuces, carrot, fennel and tomatoe.





And finally, I've prepared a delicious fresh orange juice.


So this post is an answer for those who wonder if we can make healthy and tasty meals. I hope you like these simple recipes and don't forget to comment because YOU ARE MY MUSE <3

2 commentaires:

  1. I love ur post, and above all ur creativity when it comes to food, it makes me crave for some healthy one, which I don't eat more often
    but ur post makes wanna start all over again & change my diet habit
    thx alot for the great tips, I loved the natural yoghourt idea btw, very smart

    xoxox
    http://saharhairnbeauty.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you sahar for your lovely comment :) i'm really glad that my food might entice you to change your lifestyle because that's the aim of my blog. And believe me better late than never :)

      Supprimer