vendredi 1 mars 2013

Spring Mood

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Morning everyone :) Today is the first of March which means it's spring time. Time to clean and nourish our spirit and although it's still winter here in Tunisia  i believe that spring can always be in our souls <3 Let me start, I've created this blog to share with you the blogging experience and the big changes that have occurred in my life these last couple of weeks
First of all, i was addicted to smoking, I've spend 3 years of my life smoking at least 10 cigarettes per day :/ i didn't realize the damage i was causing for my health as well as my beauty. It all started on February the 13th ( yeah a day before Valentine's Day :) very inspiring isn't? ) when my boyfriend suggested that we quit smoking together so that we could support each other. I can't deny, i was so motivated that i agreed. Now, it's been 2 weeks since i quit smoking and i feel soooo good : I breathe easily, my senses of smell and taste have been improved, my friend told me that i look prettier after quitting :) and most importantly i can go up to the 3rd floor of my university without feeling tightness in my chest . However,i have to confess, quitting smoking is not that easy ( nor is it hard since if i can do it, you can do it too) i found difficulties in staying awake and energetic all the day but tiredness and laziness are normal and common symptoms of nicotine withdrawal, so DON'T WORRY nothing serious :) 
Anyway, i will make detailed articles about my personal journey to quit smoking.


Now, let's talk about the 2 big change that I DECIDED to make in my life :) As i quit smoking to protect my health i was afraid from facing a new battle: WEIGHT GAIN and to be honest i don't feel good in my body anymore. So i decided to change my lifestyle to a healthier one ( no more Diets). I know that this will not be easy especially that i spend most of the day at university surrounded by tens of junk food restaurants but what's important is our determination and motivation that's why i keep saying to myself that i should eat healthy for my life and not to loss weight. 

I think that you may now know what my blog will be about!! NO, it will not only be about my new lifestyle journey BUT ALSO about everything that inspires me in this life. At the end, i want to thank you for reading this post and  it will mean the world to me if you leave your comments below because YOU ARE MY MUSE :)) 

6 commentaires:

  1. Hey there, i loved reading your first article, to be honest i'm a smoke hater ( there is no need to say why i think you know about all the damages that it causes to us) so i'm really happy for you that you quit, it's hard i know but it will get easier each day, you can enroll in a gym, sport will give you self confidence and make accept your body and feel comfortable in it and it will help you get rid of stress and anxiety :)
    So good luck ad hope to read more soon

    http://t5albizandotherstaff.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much for you kind comment :) well I've become a smoke hater too and i've created this blog to inspire other people to quit as i did with my best friend :) i have to say that walking and running helped me a lot to overcome this bad habit, and i will write a post about my workout routine :) so thank you again and welcome to my blog :D

      http://mylifestylejourneybyme.blogspot.com

      Supprimer
  2. congratulations on the blog, it is an amazing idea, u'll c how lovely the experience can be!
    quittiing smokeing, i call this a lifetime decision, it's VERY important and requires a lot of determination and courage, i say u go girl, beat it !
    and abt diets, well im the worst person to comment on it, but i think that STRESS is the key word, live happy, worriless, free and open, some yoga, good friends and a gud food is the best way to adapt the zen attitude and then loing the extra weigh will come naturally when ur body gets all the negative energy off and embraces the positivity!
    Live Happy
    Stay Optimistic
    xoxo Marwa
    http://diariesofmeblindoptimistic.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank you so much marwa for your comment and your support :) I've started enjoying this experience already, this blog has become my life and i'm so excited :) well quitting smoking is the best decision i've ever made in my life, i didn't only save my health but also my pocket :p i have now more money to buy makeup, books and especially healthy food :) When it comes to diet as you said it's useless, but what i said in this post is that i've changed my lifestyle to a healthier one and honestly i feel better now. I want to thank you again :) Have a nice day

      Supprimer
  3. Good luck for your blog and for your new life ..is a good idea!
    Take care of her health is very important!
    You are very young and is very nice, well and very important to begin now. Congratulations for all!

    You begin your blog just the day of my son's birthday! ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. oh you're such a great person. I really enjoy reading your comments :) I wish the best for you and your blog too :) may god bless all your family :)

      Supprimer