mardi 26 mars 2013

The Best Gift Nature Has Offered in a Glass: Green Juice

Green is the color of nature, fertility, growth, balance and life and so is the green juice. As the title of this post indicates green smoothie or green juice is probably the best gift nature has offered for human being.


Girls, do you have any idea  how many minerals, vitamins and enzymes are in that one glass of juice? In fact, the fresh vegetables and fruits in this green juice do nourish our bodies for healthy skin, nails, teeth and it will also help you to lose weight :) and another good news, green juice works as an anti-aging , I don't mean you will be left with no wrinkles but most of us experience premature aging signs caused by unhealthy food and drinks, green juice help you to look younger :)

Green juice also helps your digestive system to get some rest since drinking juice is much quicker digested and absorbed with a minimal effort from our body. and we have to face the truth, it's easier to drink juice than to eat one big dish of salad in one sitting :)

Still not convinced!! what if I tell you that green juice is the best friend of most of Hollywood stars :)


Maybe you think that green juice does not taste delicious but believe me it tastes a lot better than it looks.. And if you are not a vegetable lover, here is another good news for you, you'll barely taste the vegetables in your juice at all :)

So let's see together how to make this priceless juice, but first let me clear up what's the difference between green juice and green smoothie: they are, indeed, made from the same vegetables and fruits but the only difference is the machine. Green juice is made with a juicer ( so you don't need any sort of liquid) and green smoothie is made with a blender (you should use some sort of liquid like water or milk)

This is how I make my green juice : I use spinach, carrot, appel, cabbage and I use a Moulinex juicer. You can use any vegetables (cucumber, celery, parsley, etc...) and any fruits (banana, strawberry, melon, etc...) you can also add lemon, ginger and mint (just a little bit) :)


Personally, I drink my green juice almost every day :) and I hope you will do too, you will not regret it :) I hope you like this post. Don't forget to leave your comments below and to like my facebook page My Muse: The Blog for more healthy and delicious recipes :) YOU ARE MY MUSE <3

6 commentaires:

  1. Miranda Kerr OMG i love this ladies and I love green juice also it's really a skin food :*

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. In fact, it's good for everything and it's DELISH :D Thanks for your comment <3

      Supprimer
  2. ahhh looooove you receipe !!! here's my "summer receipe" : cucumber, carrots, lemons, strawberries, fresh mint, and of course spinach ;) sometimes i make alot and put in the fridge and drink it through the week but is it does it lose it's vitamins and minerals that way ??

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks hajoura for commenting :)Well,let me say this first: I'm not a nutritionist :) but I have a good knowledge when it comes to health and food, and I know that it's better to drink your juice as soon as you make it for more benefits but if you don't have time you can store it. Here is what I do , I clean and cut all my vegetables for salad and juice on the weekend then I put them in polybags. This method saves my time and help me to stay healthy :)

      Supprimer
  3. Merci pour cette recette <3 c'est très frais, je vais l'essayer nchalah
    Bisouét

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. u're more than welcome :) let me know when you try it, you can post your green juice picture on my page ;) <3

    RépondreSupprimer