vendredi 22 mars 2013

Tag: Liebster Award

Good evening girls :) Hope you had a great sunny day!!! Today, i woke up to a sweet surprise :) I was tagged by an adorable girl who I follow her blog regularly beautybyalma :) Thank you again sweety for tagging me <3

Here are the rules:

* Share 11 facts about yourself
*Answer the awarder's 11 questions
* Tag 11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions of your own
* Inform the 11 bloggers that they have been tagged
* Do not tag the person who tagged you

11 Fact About ME:
- I have Egyptian origins :)
- I have entomophobia ( fear of insects)
- I'm a huge horror movie fan :)
- I'm feminist :)
- I love collecting coffee mugs :)
- I'm an eyeshadow FREAK :)
- I have gamophobia (fear of marriage) :p
- I love the British flag :)
- I love fruity perfumes :)
- I'm with my boyfriend for almost 7 years :)
- I write novels in Arabic :)

Now, I'm gonna answer your questions Alma :)
  • What is your favourite makeup product?
Well, I will say definitely Essence gel eyeliner :)) I'm in love with this product , the application is super easy, it is really pigmented and it stays all the day :)
  • Do you prefer natural or dramatic makeup?
Both indeed!!! I usually wear natural makeup for everyday look and dramatic makeup for some parties :)

  • What is your favourite beauty care product?
I'll choose two :p Johnson's 24 moisture soft cream ( the best body moisturizer ever) and Pantene oil replacement.
  • The beauty mistake / faux pas that you don't forgive:
well, I will not talk about the mismatched foundation, the black eyebrow tattoo or the clumpy mascara etc...  All these are unforgivable mistakes, of course,  but what is more serious is those people who suffer from acne and who keep touching their faces. For god's sake, stop touching your face!!! This will make your problem worse.
  • The fashion mistake / faux pas that you don't forgive:
Following fashion blindly ,without caring whether it looks good on you or suits your body type or not, is a NO-NO.
  • How old are you?
I'm 22 years old.
  • What is your favourite food?
Kamouneya (كمونية ) yummmmmmmy. I love this food. I can actually eat it for the rest of my life :)
  • Why did you create you blog?
To be inspired and inspire my readers to be healthier. Since I've decided to change my lifestyle, everything has changed in my life :) I've become more positive and optimistic and I wanted to share these feelings with you My Muses :))
  • You can't go out without....? (mascara, lipstick...)
well I can go out without makeup, it's not a problem for me but if I have to choose it will be a mascara :)
  • Your favourite blog:
I'll choose two ( I know I'm breaking the rules Alma :p): Mon journal pas très intime  well let me say it I'M ADDICTED TO THIS BLOG everything is special in this blog, the breathtaking pictures, the music, and Jess of course ( she is unique) and the second blog is Diaries of me blind optimistic : what can be better than a beautiful, cheerful and optimistic girl who blogs in english and tounsi :)) you should definitely visit her blog <3

I 've answered all the questions and now it is time to tag some of the pretty girls to answer my questions :))
I tag: 
* Mon journal pas très intime 
* Diaries of me blind optimistic
* Mode et Beauté 
* A girl beauty stuff
* Sahar hair 'n' beauty
Here are my questions: 

- What is your biggest dream?

- 3 adjectives that best describe you?
- What is your dream job?
- What is your dream country to visit and why?
-What is your favourite book?
- If there's one movie you have to tell me to watch, what movie would that be?
- What is your favourite / go-to item in your wardrobe?
- What is your biggest flaw?
- What is your greatest quality?
- What is your favourite time of day?
- Your best childhood memory?

I'm waiting to read your answers girls :) Big Kiss :*


4 commentaires:

  1. j'ai adoré lire tes réponses bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I had really fun doing this tag Alma :) thank you for giving me this chance :*

      Supprimer
  2. http://saharhairnbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/03/tag-liebster-award.html#more here they are dear, sorry for being a bit too late
    xoxox sahar

    RépondreSupprimer